Homemade Hummus + a Delicious Sandwich

by - August 27, 2017


Hummus is one of my favourite things! I just love it so much. It is versatile, it is good for you - full of protein and fiber, and just so dang delicious. I love to make my own as I have more control of the ingredients that goes into it, and honestly there is no place near me where I can by any anyways..


Ingredients - Hummus
1 can chickpeas
2 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1-2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp fresh parsley
2 tsp zaatar spice
Water until desired consistency

Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add water little by little until you reach your desired consistency. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for a week.

Sandwich topping suggestions:
Hummus, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, avocado, sprouts, hemp hearts




You May Also Like

0 comments