Pineapple Pitaya Bowls

by - July 22, 2017


These pineapple bowls scream summer to me. Pineapple is one of my favourite fruits, and these mini ones were just too cute to pass on. You can definitely use regular pineapple instead though, just use one half or double the recipe. I have also added pitaya (dragonfruit) powder this smoothie. I had my first pitaya bowl at Farm Girl cafe in London last summer and absolutely loved it. + the colour it absolutely amazing! I used a pity powder from Just Blends which is great, but if you don’t have any and want to make this right now you can use freeze dried raspberries or any other fruit you would like as well. I showed how I make these in my recent healthy snacks video, so definitely check that out at the bottom of this video!




Ingredients
1 1/2 frozen banana
The inside of one mini pineapple (or 1/4 big one)
1 1/2 tsp pitaya powder
Coconut rice milk or water until you have the desired consistency. 


Half the pineapple and cut out the inside flesh to make pineapple bowls. Chop the frozen banana into pieces and then add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Att liquid as you go as you don’t want it to be too runny. Top with your favourite toppings, I used some fresh dragon fruit, coconut flakes and passion fruit. 




You May Also Like

0 comments