Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes [Vegan]

by - September 24, 2017



Pancakes for breakfast is one of my favourite weekend treats. I feel like I have got the recipe pretty much down by now, but when fall rolled around I had to change it up a bit. And what better way to do so then to add the iconic pumpkin to it? Pumpkin puree is not a very common ingredient here in Norway, but when I came across it the other day I knew I had to make some recipes with it. Do here's the first one, I hope you enjoy!



Ingredients
60g/0.5 cup oats
75g/0.5 cup gluten free flour/chickpea (gram) flour
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup water

Method
Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Let it set for about 10 minutes while you heat the hob to medium-high heat. Cook with a little bit of coconut oil. 
I topped my pancakes with some coconut yogurt, maple syrup, chopped nuts and figs, but choose your own favourite toppings. This will serve one very hungry or two medium hungry people. 


You May Also Like

0 comments